A simplified and more efficient way to manufacture electrical control panels.
Reduce manufacturing times by 40%
Panel builders operate in an exceedingly tough competitive market, which means that reducing time spent on designs and excluding errors and reworks - in other words - keeping costs down - is of paramount importance. But, how can you meet this challenge? If these are just a few of your issues there is a solution:
- Increasing price pressure
- Shortage of skilled labour
- Pressure to reduce delivery times
- Ineffective workflows and quality issues
- Requirement to reduce scrap
- How to increase productivity
- How to simplify the production of panels dramatically
By closely collaborating with our customers, EPLAN have benchmarked several panel and machine builders by evaluating workflows and the time taken to produce a single unit, and have found that the majority of panel builders in the UK and USA are working manually, therefore, there is a need for action to shift from manual to semi-automated engineering. By introducing automation technologies and integrating engineering and production processes, panel builders can benefit from an increase in productivity, shorter project turnaround times, cost savings and improvements in product quality.
Request your free assessment
We're offering free assessments to panel builders which aims to identify bottlenecks in design and manufacturing & with the information we have collated from the aforementioned customer study, we can advise on how you can save time, reduce scrap and simplify the production of panels dramatically. The free assessment includes:
- Business Assessment - we'll use an algorithm based on our benchmark to help our customers understand their operations by analysing their business and identifying challenges and opportunities. We'll also identify the areas in which there are bottlenecks, where there are losses which results in time & money lost and the possible optimisation potential for the different areas on the shop floor.
- Saving Potential - we'll suggest ways in which to optimise your workflow and reveal the cost and time savings that can be expected.
- Scope of improvement - we'll outline the deliverables of what is needed to implement the change successfully
If the above free assessment is of interest to you, please take a few moments to complete the below form. Once submitted, we'll be in contact to arrange for your assessment to take place at a time that suits you.